At Jamaica Blue, we pride ourselves on offering a diverse range of high-quality dishes, freshly made on the premises and prepared using premium, local ingredients. Owning a Jamaica Blue café is a fantastic opportunity to run your own business.
|No. Of Outlets:||165 (12 Stores in the UK)|
Jamaica Blue has been built on two simple beliefs that have guided us in everything that we’ve done: a belief in sourcing the very best coffee; and a belief in using only fresh, premium ingredients to deliver contemporary café dishes with a twist. Our name, Jamaica Blue, is drawn from the majestic Blue Mountains of Jamaica, one of the best coffee producing regions in the world and home to our exclusive Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee.
Our simple philosophy of great coffee and food, together with our passionate crew of chefs, baristas and service team are the Jamaica Blue recipe for continued success. If you would like to own your own café, then Jamaica Blue may just be the new business venture you are looking for. Reputable, reliable and trusted for nearly 30 years, this is a fantastic opportunity to run your own café business which is part of a brand recognised worldwide.
What sets us apart?
• Established model that’s unique, established and carries a proud history.
• Fresh, quality ingredients are used to create every dish served at Jamaica Blue; our recipes are simple and uncomplicated and helps gives the brand a point of difference.
• World-class beans are used in our Blue Mountain and Jamaica Blue Signature Blend, which are expertly roasted to bring out their unique favours.
• Tailored marketing strategies are developed to increase brand awareness and drive sales at both a local and national level. This includes in-store and online promotions and tailored local and national marketing activities.
• The excitement of being part of a well-established and trusted wholesome brand that offers a large range of sweet and savoury products that are freshly prepared in-store each day, which are continually being evolved to suit the demands of our customers.
• WAN WAN COCO FUL BASKIT. It simply means that if you slow down, stop rushing and take your time, you will achieve your goal. At Jamaica Blue, we couldn’t agree more.
What is in it for you?
• The opportunity to share in the success of an instantly recognisable and highly successful global brand with a proven track record throughout the UK, Australia, New Zealand China, Singapore, UAE and Malaysia.
• The flexibility to set your own working hours allows you to make your business for you and your family. With your own Franchise, you can pick the hours of work that suits most to your family needs
• The security of joining a network of experienced industry professionals who offer exceptional training and operational support whenever you need it.
• The advantage of having a fully integrated marketing program to actively promote your business to existing and potential customers.
• The excitement of being part of a well-established and trusted wholesome brand, which is continually being evolved and extended.
• Joining a franchise is truly an attractive way to create your own business path, allowing you to reach your goals and fulfil your lifestyle dreams.
How to be successful?
• Enthusiasm, ambition, integrity and a strong work ethic
• Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to create a team
• Personal day-to-day involvement in the café
• A passion for work, a positive outlook and an attitude for success
• A desire to learn
• A willingness to adhere to the established Jamaica Blue guidelines and procedures
Comprehensive initial and ongoing training is provided for owners of the franchised business in relevant areas of business and operations.
You're never alone: Foodco’s team provide assistance with; site selection, lease negotiations including new site and renewals and sale of existing franchise business. Our Marketing department develops and executes marketing and promotional strategies to foster sales growth for Jamaica Blue. The Product department oversees the product development, innovation, sourcing and supply of products for Jamaica Blue, both domestically and internationally. The product department ensures that our food offering is continuously evolving and keeping up with key marketplace trends. This training is delivered in the field by experienced trainers and through online training modules to ensure staff are well equipped with the latest training information.
We're looking for passionate people with big dreams and an entrepreneurial spirit to get in touch with us about investing in a Jamaica Blue Café and becoming our next franchise partner. If you think a Jamaica Blue franchise is a right fit for you then contact us today. Once you contact us we’ll discuss how the Jamaica Blue franchise operates, current location opportunities and the investment guide along with our brochure.
Listed below are some testimonials from people that operate the Jamaica Blue Franchise or have used the Jamaica Blue business services in the past.
By creating a business alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing.