PERFECTLY POSITIONED - 50 YEAR ESTABLISHED A3 SANDWICH BAR /COFFEE SHOP HEART OF BLOOMSBURY JUST A STONE'S THROW FROM HOLBORN TUBE STATION REDUCED TO SELL £115,000 LEASEHOLD + SAV REF: C1605More Details »
LOCATED IN UP-MARKET AREA OF SW LONDON PROFITABLE AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS FITTED OUT & EQUIPPED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD POSSIBLE A3 LICENSE WITH FURTHER SEATING UP TO 50 COVERS CURRENT ADVISED TURNOVER c£400,000 PER ANNUM RENT £21,000 PER ANNUM GREAT OPPORTUNITY. ITALIAN GELATO & COFFEE SHOP, SW LOMore Details »
1,050 shop with outside seating in trendy up and coming area. Great atmosphere, taking £3,000 pw. Newly fitted to a high standard with much growth potential. 20 Year renewable lease from 2015. Offers invited.More Details »
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Mums Cafe. Mums Cafe has been managed by the current owner for 6 years and due to the commitment and service they provide they have gained a very loyal customer base with 80% of their business being repeat customers from local residents and the other 20% comi...More Details »
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market Anglo Viet, established by our client over 6 years ago and now offered for sale due to other business interests. The contemporary restaurant space is currently only used as a daytime cafe/ coffee shop operation and there will be endless opportu...More Details »
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Deniz La Cafeteria. Deniz La Cafeteria specialise in Turkish delicacies, such as cakes, pastries and of course Turkish delights, they also provide a selection of coffees such as Latte, Cappuccino and Turkish coffee. They pride themselves on delivering a fri...More Details »
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Cafe Oasis. Cafe Oasis is a family run cafe who pride themselves on delivering a friendly customer service. Their menu ranges from small snacks to all day breakfasts and selection of homemade sandwiches and baguettes. Cafe Oasis has been managed by t...More Details »
CENTRAL LONDON RESTAURANT / CAFÉ & COFFEE SHOP HUGE POTENTIAL FOR ALCOHOL SALES THREE SEPARATE FLATS ABOVE FULLY STAFF MANAGED BUSINESS REF: C1623 AFFLUENT SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN WESTMINSTER TURNOVER £20,000 PER WEEK £550,000 LEASEHOLD + SAVMore Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.