|Expected Yearly Profit Margin:|| Year 1 - 100% |
|No. Of Outlets:||42|
A franchise enables you to set up your own business within the framework of a larger, established organisation. You’ll need to be committed to building it up but you’ll be your own boss – you can decide how to balance your work with your personal life, so that you can enjoy both.
Run your own recruitment desk from home with the proven ARL recruitment model. You will be working with an established brand who provides all the training and support that motivated individuals need to be successful. Receive expert advice from experienced recruiters.
The recruitment industry is booming, and now’s a great time to get involved!
Additional Resources has been providing a first-class service to employers and candidates since 1999. It is through the professionalism of its associates and head office team that it has built its reputation across the recruitment industry.
What does Additional Resources offer its associates?
• Low set up costs. All you need is a computer to start!
• Guaranteed leads to work on from day one so you can start making money right away.
• Working from the comfort of your own home, at flexible hours that suit you.
• Full package of recruitment software, candidate sourcing facilities and full back and front office support including:
• State-of-the-art CRM system
• Lead generation
• CV database access
• Expert advice and admin support from the senior team
• Full contractor/ temporary worker admin (contracts, timesheets and invoices)
• Client admin (contracts, T&Cs, invoices, debt collection)
The franchise is fully supported through the Additional Resource business and admin teams. Additional Resources has highly experienced staff who have worked on both sides of the recruiting fence.
What is the earning potential of an Additional Resources franchise?
You earn 80 per cent to 90 per cent of every placement you make. Your main aim is to become profitable as soon as possible and by setting your recruitment business up as part of the Additional Resources Associate Partnership Program you are much more likely to achieve this.
Listed below are some testimonials from people that operate the Additional Resources Franchise or have used the Additional Resources business services in the past.
By creating a business alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing.