Franchise Resales are delighted to offer for sale this successful and profitable Caremark Franchise in Nottinghamshire.
With a reputation for delivering excellent support and care to the local community, and generating turn over in excess of £900,000 for the last 2 years, this Franchise is ready f...More Details »
Outstanding opportunity to acquire long established & CQC approved agency with impressive reputation & private & public sector client base offering individually tailored on-site daycare & off-site domiciliary services from modern & superbly fitted premises in excellent commercial location. Comes wit...More Details »
• ‘Outstanding’ managed residential care home with sea views
• 14 single bedrooms (13 en suite)
• Two bedroom owners flat, parking and gardens
• Provides old age and dementia care
• Annual turnover £389,227
Contact us for full details (Tel 017684 83498)More Details »
Well established & highly respected Domiciliary Care Agency located in Greater Manchester – Turnover £532,629 per annum (y/e 31.12. 17), EBITDA £145,785, excellent reputation, valuable contracts, approximately 500 hours of care per week, 28 service users, good CQC rating, easily relocatable, lea...More Details »
Highly respected & successful Domiciliary Care Agency based in East Yorkshire - Turnover £1,005,867 per annum (y/e 30.04. Highly respected & sucessful Domiciliary Care Agency - Approx 1200 hours of care per week, valuable contracts, retirement sale - 19), generating an impressive EBITDA, truly envi...More Details »
• Provides person-centred home support care services enabling service users to confidently and safely remain in their own home. • Supports lifestyle choices and care to 35 service users. • Specialises in providing high-quality social care services whilst building trusting relationship...More Details »
Well established & highly respected Domiciliary Care Agency, convenient & accessible location, West Yorkshire – Advised Turnover circa £400,000 per annum (y/e 31.03. 19), excellent reputation, approximately 500 hours of care per week, 35 sevice users, genuine growth potential, easily relocatable,...More Details »
• Services including home care, live-in care and social care. • Maintains an excellent reputation for its outstanding level of care and dedication to client satisfaction. • Enjoys contracted work from various Local Authorities and currently serves circa 50 clients, providing 200 care ...More Details »
Approximately 1150 hours of care per week, 10 service users, terrific growth potential - Highly respected Nurse-led service supporting children and young people living in their own homes - convenient & accessible location, West Yorkshire area – Advised Turnover circa £950,000 per annum (y/e 30.06...More Details »
Respected domiciliary care agency, fully relocatable, Northamptonshire. Highly respected domiciliary care agency, rated as “good” by CQC, approximately 500 hours of care per week - 500 hours of care per week, genuine growth potential, viewing recommended.More Details »
At Bluebird Care we are currently on the look out for passionate and driven individuals who are keen to make their commitment to owning and operating their own Care at Home Management Franchise business. 26 years of experience in the Care Sector - Our business model is based on capitalising on the g...More Details »
• Provides a range of first-rate home care services to service users 16 years of age and over. • Provides over 1200 care hours per week to over 147 service users. • Specialises in dementia, physical disabilities, learning difficulties and palliative care. • Maintains an establish...More Details »
The comprehensive range of home care services include personal care, live in care, respite care, companionship and cleaning. The services offer direct contact with the senior management team to ensure the utmost of professionalism and specialist quality of care. The business is rated Good by Care Qu...More Details »
As an independent private care agency, all staff have had plenty of hands-on experience offering a wide range of home care services to clients. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an interested buyer to take on a well-respected care company in London. The owner believes in care provision individ...More Details »
Well established and highly respected domiciliary care agency, convenient and accessible location, Lancashire. Well established and highly respected domiciliary care agency - Currently approx 225 hours of care per week, majority privately funded service users, retirement sale - 18), EBITDA £51,345,...More Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.