• Grade II Listed tea room and gift shop with 22 covers
• Lovely long-established lifestyle business
• Includes spacious 2 bedroom flat
• Delightful location just off the main shopping street
• Popular edge of Lake District market town
• Property held on lease
More Details »
An excellent business opportunity to acquire a highly prominent and substantial Leasehold property. Set in the heart of this highly popular market town. The sale of the leasehold interest is available, whether as a going concern with all relevant fixtures and fittings or purely to acquire the lease.More Details »
• Popular and spacious 40 cover café with outside seating area
• Secluded and picturesque village in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
• Local and tourist trade
• On coast to coast walk and cycle routes
• Premises held on leaseMore Details »
• Established for 30+ years.
• Alcohol licence to 12am midnight.
• Annual Turnover of £280,000 evenings only.
• Ideal premises for a Coffee venue, Gin Bar, Cocktails or a Real Ale Tap House.
• Scope to open during lunchtimes and afternoons.
More Details »
• Established for over 40 years.
• Full alcohol sales licence for sale on and off premises.
• Prime location within the centre of Kirkby Lonsdale.
• 30+ internal covers with configuration for more seating if desired.
• Potential for Real Ale Tap House of Gin / Cocktail Bar.
More Details »
Situated in a popular town this very well established business generates extremely healthy profits to the part-time working owners. THIS IS A HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL SALE and further information will only be provided after the return of a signed Confidentiality Agreement and proof of funds.More Details »
Alan J Picken are delighted to offer this exceptional traditional restaurant and Cafe onto the market.
The business is located within the bustling tourist town of Kendal and therefore attracts both a local loyal clientele from the area as well as tourists to the area.
Currently taking between £3,More Details »
• Charming catering business with seating for 36
• Character Grade II Listed 17th century premises
• Excellent town centre position
• Local and visitor custom
• Edge of Lake District market townMore Details »
An excellent leasehold opportunity to acquire a cafe/premises set in an ideal location with amazing views. The cafe is situated above the Lakeland stone building above Adventure Peaks outdoor shop and Ambleside Climbing Wall. Light and airy and seating for 34 with a fully equipped kitchen.More Details »
The sale of Café Treff offers an excellent business opportunity to acquire an extremely well established café which is prominently positioned in an ideal trading position in the centre of Ambleside on the main thoroughfare in the heart of the Lake District National Park. More Details »
Comes with versatile unused 2nd floor level with business expansion options & HUGE scope for deliveries & extended hours etc in wonderful lifestyle setting. Sensibly priced for quick genuine sale with valuable inventory of quality equipment included & viewing absolutely essential REF NBS 1845.More Details »
A café and gallery with vast catering facilities and room for more. This is a remarkable opportunity for a buyer looking for a Cumbria-based business which is unique, beautiful and tranquil. The business is now for sale on a leasehold basis.More Details »
Leasehold & Freehold Available. Freehold (Leasehold option available) - Leasehold option available, viewing highly recommended to appreciate the size of the plot. 60 cover traditional restaurant set in the beautiful country side within Cumbria, potential to increase turnover.More Details »
Situated on the Main Street and a short walk through to the popular Promenade, the business offers circa 40 covers inside, plus 6 outside, generating sales in excess of £3,000 per week. Rent is £15,000 per annum.More Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.