Disposable face mask manufacturing business for sale
The company was born in response to the government's call for UK manufacturers to come forward and help with the production of high-quality personal protective equipment.
Our face masks meet the requirements of medical-grade masks (type IIR). They are made to EN 14683:2019 standard with over 99% filtration rate and are suitable for both the general public and healthcare professionals as they offer high levels of protection.
The factory is in Purfleet Industrial Park, just outside the Greater London boundary. It is within the easternmost part of the M25 motorway.
This business is an ideal investment opportunity as there is high potential for growth (considering the current situation with the virus).
There are several USPs to attract buyers and drive sales, such as:-
The asking price of £480,000 includes the following:-
• Fully automated and fully assembled production line. It has been developed and customised to achieve greater production output (up to 100 masks incl. earloop per minute).
• Raw material (enough to produce around 2.5 m masks)
• Stock (around 130,000 individually wrapped masks)
• Fixtures and fittings
• The company name which been registered Trademark for ten years
• Registration with the MHRA (UK regulator)
• Membership of Made in Britain
• Registration with GS1 (for barcodes)
• UKCA and CE Marking certification
• SGS Certification for Type IIR Medical Masks
• The company website
• Company logos, stationery, and packaging design (for masks box).
The business is fully relocatable, and there is also an option of a renewable lease for the incoming tenants.
Get in touch for more information.
Why register with Rightbiz?