• Café and rear Tanning Salon leasehold business for sale.
• Prime location on Market Street within the centre of Chorley, Lancashire.
• Substantial two storey property on prominent corner site.
• Unused self-contained first floor with separate access offering a wide variety of commercial u...More Details »
• Prime corner site location within the centre of Burscough.
• Substantial double fronted premises, lease over two storeys.
• Currently operated as a carpet and bed retail / fitting business.
• Family business - Established for over 40 years.
• Enviable reputation with much repeat custom.
...More Details »
Takings in excess of £4,000 per week. Gross profit shown 58%. A superb opportunity to acquire an old established and very well-known thriving & lucrative Italian Deli and Bistro which has been in the same hands for the past 14 years. Run from impressive premises in an enviable trading positionMore Details »
Leasehold business for sale – Offers Over £135,000 • Established over 30 years. • Enviable reputation, numerous positive reviews, much repeat custom, • Prime location close to the centre of Lytham. • Unique name, branding and franchise potential. • Scope to open 7 days or evenings.More Details »
Well Known Italian Deli, Lancashire Business Ref. RB9937•Takings approaching £10,000 per week. Gross profit shown 58%.•Sales apportioned 90% restaurant & 10% deli.•Run from impressive premises with an excellent catering kitchen.•Located in an enviable position.More Details »
Leasehold Restaurant for Sale • Confidential Sale. • Enviable reputation, desirable ‘brand’. • Prime High Street location. • Established for 7 years. • Turnover of £210,000 per year. • Premises Alcohol Licence. • Leasehold with a monthly rent of £1300pm. • Premises alcohol lice...More Details »
Leasehold Café Bistro Restaurant for Sale £ 75,000 • Enviable reputation, desirable ‘brand’. • Prime High Street location. • Established for 7 years. • Turnover of £190,000 per year. • Premises Alcohol Licence.More Details »
• Award Winning Licensed Coffee House, Established over 30 years. • Town centre premises. • Enviable reputation, great reviews. • Scope to open in evenings and Monday. • Opening Hours : - Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 5pm. Sunday 10am to 4pm.More Details »
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market an Italian restaurant. The restaurant was originally established by our client in 1995. The owner has thoroughly enjoyed running this bustling business but is now looking to sell due to the desire to take a well-deserved retirement. The business runs as a hi...More Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.