Hilton Smythe is delighted to introduce to the market Lorca Restaurant, Carlisle. Lorca restaurant is a busy Spanish eatery located on Bochergate, providing ample footfall. The restaurant was originally founded in 2016 and has been under the careful ownership of our client since inception, only ...More Details »
• Fully licensed 32 cover bistro in historic north Cumbria market town • A la carte homemade menu using local produce • Outside seating area to the front • Excellent established trade with limited competitionMore Details »
• Established over 40 years. • Prime location within the centre of Cockermouth. • Elevated position and never been subject to flooding. • Rent fixed at £15677 per year until 2025. • Renewable lease. • Daytime trade only – scope to open in the evenings and on Sundays. More Details »
Kendal, Cumbria. T/O £240,000. Well established business situated in a popular busy location. Very strong reputation. Small soft play area. Large seating area. Excellent reviews on TripAdvisor. EPC Rating E. Leasehold. Offers invited.More Details »
Freehold Business For Sale in South Cumbria •Substantial 3 storey freehold premises with large garden, built 1860.•Centre of village with stunning views over the surrounding countryside•70 Cover restaurant with internal configuration for more covers if desired.•Spacious 5 bedroom living accommoda...More Details »
• Outstanding coastal location opposite the pier in Arnside, South Cumbria.
• Fantastic views over estuary and South Lakes.
• Spacious and well-appointed leasehold premises.
• Scope to open in evenings and also apply for alcohol licence.
• Enviable reputation, much repeat trade, popular re...More Details »
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Bistro Déjà Vu. The business was originally established in 1995 and was taken over by our client in 2002. The owner is now looking to sell the business, due to the desire to focus on other business interests. The business runs as a Mediterranean bistro. They...More Details »
Aspire is delighted to present for sale this substantial licensed café bar and potential restaurant / bistro, set in an enviable trading location in the centre of Kendal, Cumbria. The business is set on one of the main shopping thoroughfares in the town, surrounded by a wide range of independent...More Details »
Popular Bistro in superb Town Centre trading location. High turnover in excess of £300,000pa with healthy net profits. Refurbished in 2015. One/two bedroom accommodation over restaurant. Voted one of the best towns to live in UK. Early viewing advised and highly recommended at this new reduced...More Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Live chat available! Chat with a Rightbiz representive.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.