153035 / Rightbiz
The company presents a unique opportunity to acquire a multi-discipline specialist contractor working for blue-chip companies, councils, and major utility companies. The company provides civil engineering, refurbishment, fit out, D&B (both civils and building), and utility infrastructure.
Priding itself on its extensive reputation for excellence, the company has established a market niche through secure, well-established frameworks with national clients, placing it in an ideal position to be expanded within a larger group.
The company has developed a long-standing national client base, benefitting from a multitude of tender opportunities, with limited competition.
The business is now being offered for sale to facilitate retirement plans.
- Established for over four decades and presents an ideal opportunity for a progressive buyer to expand the business.
- Primarily serves prestigious and blue-chip clients within the utility sector, with some client relationships spanning over three decades.
- Strong second-tier management team in place that can undertake many daily operations with minimal oversight.
- Operates from freehold premises that are included in the sale.
- Also included in the sale is the previous head office site, which is a plot of land that has been granted planning permission for a block of 21 flats. An offer to buy the land and a contract for the development has been received.
- Pursuing work within the rail and nuclear industries could considerably expand revenue.
- With additional resources and staff in place, the company could accept more work and significantly increase its turnover within an 12-month period.
- Management figures show a turnover of £6.8m in YE23, with an adjusted EBITDA of £330k.
- Forecast turnover of £7.2m for YE24.
Do not pay any deposit to private sellers upfront. If you are looking to purchase a business, we advise that any deposits or transactions made are through a solicitor to prevent fraudulent activities from occuring.
Do not share confidential information with any private sellers, including your home address, account passwords, bank accounts and credit card information.
The vast majority of these scams involve the transfer of substantial sums of money. We advise all transactions made are through a solicitor to prevent fraudulent activities from occuring.
Send a test amount before you consider handing over a large amount of funds. Maybe even try transferring £1, and then speaking to your solicitor to confirm receipt.
Do not disclose proof of funds directly to the sellers. If the sellers request you to show proof of funds, we advise that it is done through a solicitor to prevent fraudulent activities from occuring.
Buying a business is not covered by consumer rights legislation. It is your responsibility to acquire a business that holds up in quality and agreement.
Fraudsters will typically use false news in an attempt to get you to act quickly. For example, 'Your account has been disabled. Reset your password now.'.
Review the performance of a business to make appropriate financial projections. Some businesses are dormant or not trading, so it is essential to check their short and long-term potential.
Don't share confidential information with any private sellers, including your home address, account passwords, bank accounts and credit card information.
Send a test amount before you consider handing over a large number of funds. Maybe even try transferring £1, and then speaking to your solicitor to confirm receipt.
The data showed regarding this advert 'Multi Discipline Construction Provider of Civils, Utilities, and Refurbishment - 153035 / Rightbiz' comprises as a business advertisement. Rightbiz Ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or to the completeness of the advertisement or any linked or any associated information provided. In no event shall Rightbiz Ltd be liable for any damages or loss whatsoever including special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages for loss of profits and revenue, arising out of or connected with this website or to the use, reliance upon or performance of any information contained in or accessed from this website.