Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Cafe Oasis. Cafe Oasis is a family run cafe who pride themselves on delivering a friendly customer service. Their menu ranges from small snacks to all day breakfasts and selection of homemade sandwiches and baguettes. Cafe Oasis has been managed by t...More Details »
Excellent Location In One Of Busiest Shopping Areas In UK Close to Shaftsbury Theatre and Covent Garden WC2 Annual Turnover £156,000 Established Since 2010 Inside and Outside Seating - Coffee/Drinks/Food Sales Run Under Management Huge...More Details »
CENTRAL LONDON RESTAURANT / CAFÉ & COFFEE SHOP HUGE POTENTIAL FOR ALCOHOL SALES THREE SEPARATE FLATS ABOVE FULLY STAFF MANAGED BUSINESS REF: C1623 AFFLUENT SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN WESTMINSTER TURNOVER £20,000 PER WEEK £550,000 LEASEHOLD + SAVMore Details »
Independent coffee shop with food Takings currently £5,000 per week and rising Currently run under management Takings increasing year by year Prime postion with great footfall Rent £26,000 per annum. Rates £8,940 payable Everett Masson and Furby are delighted to...More Details »
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Cafe Adagio. An award-winning café to include, • Claiming 1st prize for ‘Best Independent Cafe from ‘The People's Choice Awards’ in 2015. • Claiming 1st prize for ‘Best Café for Art & Culture in Croydon in LUX Magazines Food & Drink Awards...More Details »
Located in upmarket district of SW London in secondary shopping parade surrounded by residential housing, offices and schools. Cafe fitted out to a very high standard with interior seating for 18 people. Possibility for A3 license and further seating up to 50 covers. Currently mainly daytime tradMore Details »
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Cafékia, established for over 20 years and successfully run by our client for the past 6 years. The café is well presented, spacious and boasts 40 covers with a high level of catering equipment installed. The café offers a varied menu with a choice of n...More Details »
A very well known sandwich bar/retail bakers that has been owned by the current vendor for approximately 4 years. Currently retailing in items such as fresh bread, cakes, sandwiches, rolls, pies, pasties, sausage rolls etc. Takings average £2,400 - £2,600 per week.More Details »
A very well known sandwich bar/retail bakers that has been owned by the current vendor for approximately 10 years. Currently retailing in items such as fresh bread, cakes, sandwiches, rolls, pies, pasties, sausage rolls etc. Takings average £2,600 - £2,800 per week.More Details »
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Caffe Pronto. Caffe Pronto has been managed by the current owner for 6 years and due to the commitment and service they provide they have gained a very loyal customer base with 70% of their business being repeat customers from Kings College and the other 30% ...More Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Live chat available! Chat with a Rightbiz representive.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.