• Well restored and refurbished Grade II Listed town centre property • Ground floor and basement sales area totalling 423.2sqm (454 sqft) • Upper floor 1 bedroom maisonette with separate access • Potential income over £10,000 per annum • Shop let and maisonette recently used for holiday lettin...More Details »
Planning permission has been granted on the 7th June 2017 for 4 Victoria Street to change existing use of the building from mixed used A3 (café) and flat (owner occupied) to A1 or A2 use (retail or betting office). This permission allows for a change of use for A1 or A2.More Details »
• Prime location within Kendal. • Spacious premises with car sale forecourts for 24+ cars. • Large office and potential repair workshop. • Scope for mechanical repairs or bodyshop / smart repairs. • Scope for alloy repairs / tyre fitting....More Details »
Hilton Smythe are welcoming to the market this large Commercial Property situated on Cragg Road, Cleator Moor. The premises holds an A1 licence, with our Client looking to sell the premises as she is looking to pursue another business opportunity. The single storey premises has operated previ...More Details »
High Street retail premises with 2 x two bedroom upper floor flats. The property is an end-terraced ground floor retail unit fronting a busy thoroughfare a short distance from the pedestrianised town centre.More Details »
• Shop and Maisonette situated in the historic north Pennines market town of Alston
• Shop is currently let to fish and chip takeaway business
• Self contained upper floor 3 bedroom maisonette let on short term agreement
• Excellent investment producing an income of £17,620 per annumMore Details »
Ref 14050A Freehold. The premises holds an A1 licence, The single storey premises has operated previously as a convenience store, The substantial premise could easily be reinstated as this type of business or indeed something similar. More Details »
Bank Mill Nursery & Visitors Centre has been established for over 60 years, and is a family run concern. It is a beautifully maintained Freehold estate set on 14 acres. The business is widely known for a number of different facets. It benefits from commercial and private advantages. The busines...More Details »
Outstanding mixed use investment opportunity comprising recently completed renovation of character building to provide four apartments and ground floor/basement shop unit. Superbly presented, attractive market town location.More Details »
5 St John’s Street is a former restaurant premises that is situated approximately
70 metres south east of Market Place in the centre of Keswick. The location will
be appeal to a variety of businesses seeking a good secondary retail position
in close proximity to the town centre.More Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Live chat available! Chat with a Rightbiz representive.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.