MULTIFACETED COMMERCIAL PROPERTY WITH LIVING ACCOMMODATION – CUMBRIA Situated in the coastal resort of Barrow in Furness 2 bedroom self contained flat above Early viewing highly recommended Formally ran as a fish & chip shop Newly refurbished property Genuine reason for sale Walk-in condition FREE...More Details »
• Well restored and refurbished Grade II Listed town centre property • Ground floor and basement sales area totalling 423.2sqm (454 sqft) • Upper floor 1 bedroom maisonette with separate access • Potential income over £10,000 per annum • Shop let and maisonette recently used for holiday l...More Details »
Planning permission has been granted on the 7th June 2017 for 4 Victoria Street to change existing use of the building from mixed used A3 (café) and flat (owner occupied) to A1 or A2 use (retail or betting office). This permission allows for a change of use for A1 or A2.More Details »
• Prime location within Kendal. • Spacious premises with car sale forecourts for 24+ cars. • Large office and potential repair workshop. • Scope for mechanical repairs or bodyshop / smart repairs. • Scope for alloy repairs / tyre fitting....More Details »
WELL PRESENTED INVESTMENT PROPERTY WITH 2 APARTMENTS & LARGE COMMERCIAL PREMISES - CUMBRIA Two self contained apartments currently with tenants Ground floor commercial property currently let Situated in the popular tourist town of Windermere Early viewing essential to fully appreciate Ideal lifestylMore Details »
High Street retail premises with 2 x two bedroom upper floor flats. The property is an end-terraced ground floor retail unit fronting a busy thoroughfare a short distance from the pedestrianised town centre.More Details »
• Shop and Maisonette situated in the historic north Pennines market town of Alston
• Shop is currently let to fish and chip takeaway business
• Self contained upper floor 3 bedroom maisonette let on short term agreement
• Excellent investment producing an income of £17,620 per annumMore Details »
Bank Mill Nursery & Visitors Centre has been established for over 60 years, and is a family run concern. It is a beautifully maintained Freehold estate set on 14 acres. The business is widely known for a number of different facets. It benefits from commercial and private advantages. The busines...More Details »
5 St John’s Street is a former restaurant premises that is situated approximately
70 metres south east of Market Place in the centre of Keswick. The location will
be appeal to a variety of businesses seeking a good secondary retail position
in close proximity to the town centre.More Details »
The offices are situated in the central retail trading area of Keswick in a prime location, above Barclays Bank, with the principal rooms overlooking Market Square and in close proximity to the town’s principal car park.More Details »
Have a question or request? Fill in the contact form below and a member of the Rightbiz Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank-you for contacting us!
Your question/request has successfully submitted. A member of the Rightbiz Support Team will handle your message shortly, please allow up to 48-hours for a response via email. Thank you for your patience.