Leasehold Burger Bar & Dessert Takeaway Located In Wednesbury
This delightful Burger Bar & Dessert Takeaway is located in Wednesbury town centre. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading position on Lower High Street which is surrounded by other independent retail businesses along with large retailers. West Bromwich is (3 miles) and junction 9 of the M6 motorway is (1.7 miles) which gives easy access to all major motorway networks.
Asking Price: £43,500 plus SAV (£2,500)
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this unopposed Burger Bar & Dessert Takeaway which is located in Wednesbury. The premises were transformed into what you see today 7 months ago by our client and is now reluctantly offering the business for sale due to unforeseen health reasons.
Since ownership they have refurbished, redecorated and installed new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Smoking Patties & Desserts is operated by 4 full time and 2 part time members of staff and has an average weekly turnover of circa £6,000. The menu offers burgers, doner kebabs, sides, waffles, premium cakes, churros, doughnuts, slushies, milkshakes and soft drinks. There is a small seating area within the retail area where approximately 10% of turnover is walk-in trade and the remaining 90% comes from the online delivery portals such as Just Eat, Uber Eats, Deliveroo and Food Hub.
We believe that there is further potential to increase revenue by increasing the food offering. The business has within a short space of time built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a young growing business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is not to be missed.
Sunday – Thursday – 3.00pm – 00.30am
Friday & Saturday – 3.00pm – 02.30am
Original Term: 5 years (Renewable)
Remaining: 4 ½ years
Reviewed : 2 yearly
Rent: £6,000 pa
Business Rates: zero
Entrance door leading to takeaway comprising: customer seating area, serve over freezer counter, serve over chilled counter, dual slush machine, stainless steel portable trolley, 2 griddles (Ace), convection oven (Roller Grill), commercial microwave (Samsung), kebab machine, Kebab meat shaver, extraction canopy, dual deep fat fryer, (Infernus), chip scuttle, hot food cupboard, stainless steel worktop with 2 x shelves, 2 x undercounter freezers, 2 x undercounter fridges, single waffle maker (Waring), double waffle maker (Waring), worktop, 2 wall mounted shelves, wall mounted storage units, till, undercounter 2 door drinks fridge, single pot wet bain-marie and 2 x blenders (Blendtec).
Storeroom with stainless steel sink drainer, worktop, upright fridge (Vestfrost), wall mounted storage shelves, wash basin, wall mounted hand dryer, combination boiler (Main), 4 x chest freezers and rear exit to leading to the rear yard.
W/C with wash basin and wall mounted hand dryer.
The entrance door has two roller separate roller shutters and a window opening for late night delivery collections. There is a CCTV (6 camera system) and an intruder alarm.
Rear yard with parking for (1), bin area, security light and a hot/cold water tap.