• This is a fantastic opportunity for a new buyer to acquire a longstanding and highly reputable Dry cleaning business located in the popular town of High Wycombe.
• The sale of the business would result in a 100% share transfer.
• The business is primarily responsible for dry cleaning and tailor alterations services.
• The business has demonstrated year on year growth and now achieves a turnover of over £70,000
• The business presents a fantastic income opportunity with minimal staff and low overheads.
• The business has a long-standing relationship with customers, many of which are returning.
• The business owners wish to sell due to retirement but are willing to stay on for a hand-over if required, on terms to be agreed.
NOVUS Business Brokers are proud to present this popular Dry Cleaning business. The business is well established and currently operates within the busy community of Wycombe.
The business is situated on a busy main road near the town of Wycombe amongst a parade of shops that benefit from high footfall.
REASON FOR SALE
The business is only being offered for sale due to our client wishing to retire.
The business has been established since 1995. Primarily offering dry cleaning services, the business also offers a range of tailoring and alterations. To increase turnover the business invested in key cutting equipment as well as carpet cleaning available for hire.
The business is currently operating with 2 members of staff working in the shop full time. Shop Manager & Shop Assistant. Working hours are currently operating 10-5 pm Monday to Saturday.
Our client has managed a consistent turnover and profit since taking over the business. Full financial details available upon request.
This business proposition offers an exciting income opportunity.
Our client is willing to negotiate prices and terms for the right buyer. Early viewing advised!
**All enquires, and viewings are to be made directly through NOVUS Business Brokers*
Why register with Rightbiz?