This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a specialist, commercial flooring contractor, which is headquartered in Derbyshire. The business is available on a leasehold, freehold or relocatable basis, depending on the buyer.
The company are a commercial flooring contractor that specialise in the supply only or supply and installation of high-quality commercial flooring for their clients. The business has an excellent reputation in their industry and has built up a strong and reliable customer base which has ensured the long-term future of the company.
- Excellent reputation in their industry and across the UK
- Established for 40 years!
- Approved contractor for several commercial clients
- Trade Accounts secured with key customers
- Well Established, Recognisable brand
- Long Term Relationships Secured with key suppliers
- Skilled/Reliable staff
- All assets included within the sale
- High Quality Premises
- Substantial growth on an annual basis since incorporation
- High Turnover - £565,068 (2020)
- Excellent GP Margin – 46.5% (2020)
- EBITDA – circa £200,000 (2020)
- Turnover - £602,536, GP Margin – 41.2%, EBITDA – circa £180,000 (2019)
- Excellent bolt on acquisition opportunity
- The business is positioned for further growth and success
The business is offered for sale due to the retirement of the current owners and to facilitate growth under the impetus of new ownership. This represents an excellent opportunity for a high net worth entrepreneur, private equity/venture capitalist or a direct competitor/synergy-based business looking for a lucrative acquisition. Offers are invited for this business and further information will be released upon the receipt of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Retirement Sale
- Prime Location
- Established Business
- Town Centre location
- Company for Sale
- Offers Invited
- Fully Fitted
- Accounts Available
- Attractive Business
- High Turnover