Thriving & highly lucrative off licence and grocery store.
• Weekly turnover £6,000 per week.
• Prominent position, well-populated area.
• Superbly fitted CCTV, viewing highly recommended.
• Low operating costs with Electric bill around £200 per month.
• Low Rent of £11,400 of which £9,000 is reoccupied through Accommodation with a net payable of only £200 per month.
This is an exciting opportunity to purchase a successful grocery store which occupies a prominent trading position in the popular estate of Kings Norton in Birmingham.
The store is ideally situated just off a busy main road next to the main bus stop amongst a number of retail outlets, in a sought after popular residential area. The business attracts high levels of local and passing trade throughout the day.
Since trading commenced in 2010, this well-known store has become an integral part of the community and boasts an extensive and loyal customer base.
This store retails a range of confectionery, tobacco, Vaping, Smoking, traditional beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks, pet foods and groceries.
This business is an ideal acquisition for a couple or a single person, who can enjoy the financial rewards generated on a daily basis because it can be run by a single person as the timings are 9am to 9pm.
Summary. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a successful business with a bright and exciting future. To avoid disappointment, viewing is highly recommended and viewings by appointment only.
Why register with Rightbiz?