This women's faux fur footwear brand has been operating since 2007 and seeks a new owner following the current owner's ill health. Operating as a home-based business currently located in Leicestershire, the business is easily relocatable and would be best suited to a buyer who is in the clothing/retail industry and looks to benefit from an existing and established brand.
The sale is proposed as an asset sale with a large value of stock being offered at a heavily discounted price but also includes the business' domain, website, trademark and the brand. Before the owner's deterioration in health, the business achieved revenues of up to £170,000 and SDE of ~£40,000 was achievable.
1. Products are exceptionally comfortable against its competitors
2. High quality and timeless design
3. Vegan-friendly microfibre materials used
4. Repeat purchasing from loyal customer base
5. A variety of styles and colours available
6. Appeals to all ages from kids to over 60's
Financing may be available for qualified buyers.
For additional details or to arrange to view the business, please contact John Groves on 44 7769 906050 or email [email protected]
Why register with Rightbiz?