- This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a Barbers and Auto Repair Shop at the same location.
- The sale of the business would result in a 100% share transfer.
- Ideal for a buyer to purchase an already established and profitable business.
- The shareholders wish to sell to pursue other interests but are willing to stay on for a hand-over period if required, terms to be agreed.
NOVUS Business Brokers are proud to present two businesses in one, the business has been established for over 40 years. Our client operates a profitable barbershop at the front of the premise an auto repair shop at the rear of the premise. Both businesses have staff running them independently and requires little input from the business owner.
This business is operated from the single leased location in Harrow. The store is a good size and comes with all fixtures and fittings. Renewable lease at £12,000 per annum. 15 years remaining as of 2008.
REASON FOR SALE
The business is only being offered for sale due to our client wishing to pursue other interests.
The Barbershop contains 4 chairs with 3 self-employed barbers. The Auto Repair Garage is run by one mechanic. We have been informed that both businesses are run on a 50/50 profit split.
Our client has managed a consistent turnover since owning the business and has established a strong repeat customer base. The business generates a turnover of approx. £2000 - £3000 per week. Further financial information is available upon request.
This is a great opportunity to acquire a very profitable business with outstanding trading history. Perfect for first-time buyers or someone with an established portfolio of companies that wants a continue to grow and expand.
Our client is willing to negotiate price and terms for the right buyer. Early viewing advised!
**All enquires, and viewings are to be made directly through NOVUS Business Brokers**
- Offers Invited
- Adjacent to Multiple Retailers
- Fully Fitted
- Close to Local Amenities
- Company for Sale
- Prime Location
- Established Business
- Attractive Business