This well - established business has been owned by our client since 2019 and is only for sale today due to a change in our client’s circumstances. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, commence with alcohol sales, expand on the current trading days as well as introduce earlier opening times & later closings.
- Taking £1,500 per week
- Rent £185 per week
- Town centre
- 1st floor
- Seating for approx 40
- Surrounded by bars, restaurants, cafes, shops & offices
- Near Train Station & Waitrose
- High level of passing trade
- Currently BYOB but premises has an alcohol license
- Opening hours 5:00pm – 10:00pm Wednesday to Saturday, 4:00pm – 8:00pm Sunday
- 7 year lease from August 2019
Ground floor entrance, stairs leading to 1st floor, dining room to seat approximately 40, bar, ladies and gents WC, kitchen providing washing up area, 3 ovens, large hot plate, preparation area, 2 burners, cold storage, stairs leading to storeroom and fire exit to bin area.
- Town Centre location
- Prime Location