This superb leasehold opportunity has an ideal and visible location on the main Coventry Road, Birmingham. The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses in the area. Businesses in close proximity enhance the commercial premises on offer as it attracts visitors to the area throughout the year. There is also a large amount of neighbouring residential homes that supplies an endless stream of local customers.
This property comprises of ground floor retail space and a 6 bedroom flat.
- Suspened ceiling led lights
- Double display glass counter
- Double fryer
- Grill machine (Tandoor)
- Double drink fridge
- Tiled floor walls
- 3x double seating, booth & table x3
- Under counter fridge
- Under counter fridge
- Double sink basin
- assorted stainless steel tables
- 1.10m x 5m cold room/ canopy
- w/c basin
5.51m x 7.8m- shop floor area
The property is available by way of a 20 year lease
£1750.00 per month
£21,00.00 per annum
£175,000,00 lease premium ono
The property benefits from an existing A5 planning consent
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlords legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.