This superb leasehold opportunity is situated on Stratford Road in Hall Green, Birmingham. The area has a rich multicultural mix of population and Stratford Road has a variety of occupiers, housing and offices.
The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses in the area like Dominos, Gregg's, Wickes, Subway, Charcoal Chicken, Lloyds Bank and South Birmingham College.
A business in close proximity enhances the commercial premises on offer as it attracts visitors to the area throughout the year.
The property compromises of ground floor retail space, cellar area, rear yard with side road access for deliveries. Currently trading as a carpet shop.
Internal Floor Space:
Internal width: 5 m approx
Internal length: 26.5 m approx
Total: 133 sq.m approx
Total: 1426 sq.ft approx
The premises currently holds A3 planning consent
Electricity, Gas and water service are available. The lessee shall make their own arrangements for the provision of any services required and pay all costs or charges in connection therewith direct to the relevant supply authority.
The property will be offered on a new lease (Full Repairing and Insuring lease)
£19,500 Per Annum
RATE ABLE VALUE:
Parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees of £1,000.00.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.