We are proud to offer this ground floor retail space on the main Stratford Road. Close to all local amenities at the forefront of a busy commercial area.
Location: The subject property is situated within a prominent position along the main Stratford Road in Sparkhill. The premises is in close proximity to retailers such as Treatz Desserts, Its a Knockout, Al Shazan Takeaway and near the Llyods Bank.
Description: The property comprises of ground floor retail space . The premises is currently trading as a meat shop. The property benefits from:
Triple Display Fridge
Mince Meat Mixer
Two Cutting Tables
Scale and Till
Assorted Display Shelves
Full Glass Shop Front
Rear Cold Room
Rear Prep Room
Three Flat Freezer
Shutters at rear leading to year yard and side entrance
Internal width: 4.5 m Approx.
Internal length: 31 m Approx.
Total: 1017 sq ft Approx.
Total: 95 sq m Approx.
The property is available by way of an existing lease for 10 years with 7 years remaining.
£13,000 Per Month
£15,600 Per Annum
£45,000 premium ono
The property benefits from an existing A2 consent.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Interested parties should verify this information with the local ratings authority.
Viewing: By prior to appointments through RH Properties on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.