Balsall Heath is a suburb of Birmingham Situated approximately 3 miles from Birmingham City Centre.
The subject property is situated within a prominent position along Ladypool Road and is in close proximity to retailers in the forum of Danyal Jewellers, Janans, Elegant Brands and Rhouf Jewellers.
The premises is a full building comprises of ground floor retail space and w/c. On the first floor there are two spacious rooms. The stairs lead to from the retail space on the ground floor.
Retail Shop Area
Internal width: 4.24 m Approx.
Internal length: 19.15 m Approx.
Total: 874 sq ft Approx.
Total: 81 sq m Approx.
First Floor Room One Area
Internal width: 4.6 m Approx.
Internal length: 4.5 m Approx.
Total: 223 sq ft Approx.
Total: 21 sq m Approx.
First Floor Room Two Area
Internal width: 4.23 m Approx.
Internal length: 4.12 m Approx.
Total: 188 sq ft Approx.
Total: 17 sq m Approx.
The property is available by way of new lease for 10 years.
£19,500.00 Per Annum
£30,000 Lease premium ONO
The property benefits from an A1 and A5 consent.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
the in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees. ***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.