The premises is fronting Grange Farm Drive, just off Rednall Road in the area of Kings Norton. The area has a rich multicultural mix population and has a variety of occupiers, housing and offices. The property is approximately 8 miles from the Birmingham City Centre
The premises comprises of a single storey building, The property is currently trading as 'Grange Farm Fish and chips'. Can be used as a takeaway or pizza outlet.
Fitting and Fixtures:
Commercial Gas Supply Fitted
Stainless Steel Sheeting
Aluminium Shop Front
Rear Storage Space leading to rear access for deliveries
Internal width: 5.58 m Approx.
Internal length: 6.5 m Approx.
Total: 36 sq..m approx
Total: 390 sq.ft approx
The premises are offered to let on a new lease for a terms to be agreed.
The property benefits from an A3 consent therefore can be used as a takeaway and pizza outlet.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
the in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees. ***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.