Location Location !
Ashleigh Guest House is in a glorious location in Meadfoot, with easy access to Torquay Harbour. Dating from 1852, with a wealth of character features, the property has three floors with a range of bedrooms. The ground floor has a Guest Lounge & Breakfast room to the front, and for the owners, a sitting room, kitchen, utility, conservatory & pretty roof terrace, to the rear
With excellent reviews from many returning guests who love the super location, set apart from the hustle & bustle, yet close enough to walk to the town & harbour or to the meadfoot beach area
Awarded the Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor and currently shown with a 5 rating for guest reviews.
- Unique character property, built in 1852
- Excellent location in Meadfoot, Torquay. Close by the Harbour yet set apart from the noise
- A range of bedrooms across the first & second floors
- Guests Lounge & Breakfast Dining room to the front
- Owners sitting room, conservatory, kitchen & utility to the rear of ground floor
- Pretty roof terrace
- Parking permits available with ample roadside parking
- Ideal for transfer and can easily expand business
Certainly an excellent purchase for those new to the hospitality trade or for those looking for a lifestyle change
Contact BusinessXchange for more information about this character guest house in Meadfoot, Torquay, definitely one to view !
- Close to Local Amenities
- Established Business
- Home Based
- Accounts Available
- Small Business
- Prime Location
- Unique Business
- Offers Invited
- With Accommodation