- This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a fully established business that specialises in dog walking and pet sitting.
- The sale of the business would result in a 100% share transfer.
- Generated turnover of circa £50,000.
- The business has demonstrated yearly profits, and this is set to continue into 2020.
- Ideal for a buyer to purchase an already established business with good potential to grow and expand.
- The shareholders wish to sell to pursue other interests but are willing to stay on for a hand-over period if required, terms to be agreed.
- The business was started in 2009.
This is a well-established dog walking business with a great reputation in the local area. The business sale includes three fully-equipped vehicles. The business is fully systemised from customer records, simple booking systems, invoicing, payroll and accounting.
This business is operated from the owners’ home. There is potential in the business to expand the geographic area of operation.
REASON FOR SALE
The business is only being offered for sale due to our client wishing to relocate.
This would suit both first-time buyers and an existing business owner with a passion for dogs. This is a rare and amazing opportunity to purchase an enjoyable, flexible business with further income opportunities.
The business currently employs 4 part-time staff members.
Financial details are available upon request.
This business proposition offers a very exciting income opportunity with plenty of room for growth.
Our client is willing to negotiate price and terms for the right buyer. Early viewing advised!
**All enquires, and viewings are to be made directly through NOVUS Business Brokers**
- Small Business
- Free of Tie Leasehold
- Accounts Available
- Company for Sale
- Established Business
- Attractive Business
- Offers Invited
- Unique Business
- Home Based