This well established business has been owned by our client since 2017 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current openings hours to introduce earlier openings and later closes. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor from over 286 reviews.
- Taking £10,200 per week
- Rent £500 per week
- Seating areas for approx. 130
- Superb mid parade location in Sale town centre, facing the town hall
- Close to bars, restaurants, pubs, shops, offices, schools
- Large surrounding residential area
- Close to Sale MetroLink station
- Scope to extend current opening hours, increase deliveries & introduce outside catering
- High levels of passing trade
- Opening Hours 12:00noon – 9:00pm Tuesday & Wednesday, 12:00noon – 10:00pm Thursday, 12:00noon 11:00pm Friday * Saturday, 12:30pm – 9:00pm Sunday,
- Awaiting lease details
The premises with glass front sliding door, provides entrance seating area for for approximately 35, well appointed bar with seating for approximately 6, hot drinks prep area, large well appointed dining room seating approximately 90, waiting area, heated pass, ladies and gents WC, large kitchen providing washing up area with machine, prep area, cold storage, two 6 burner ovens, 2 deck pizza oven, pizza prep bench, stairs leading down to lower ground floor providing staff changing room, (exit to yard area ), very large store room, walk in fridge, walk in freezer, large office, staff WC, 2nd very large store room, 3rd store room, 4th large store room, stairs leading to 1st floor private large room and WC., alcohol licence hours to 1:30am.
- Town Centre location
- Prime Location