First of all, thank you for showing an interest in this amazing opportunity.
Please see requested information below:
• We hold a 20-year lease with an excess of 19 years remaining, rent at £22,000.00 per annum and no business rates.
• We purchased the lease for a heavily discounted price of £80,000.00 which is very competitive in the current market and London’s upscale areas.
• We spent £160,000.00 on the refurb which involved a complete gut out. This means all fixtures, fittings and equipment are brand new.
• Total spend to date is £240,000.00.
We are going to be more than fair by simply requesting the amount we invested with an extra 10,000 to cover any fees. So the price for purchase is set at £250,000.00 for a 100% Share and complete ownership.
• Restaurant opened January 3rd 2019 and immediately hit the ground running with an average weekly turnover of around £5,500.00 per week from eat-in customers only (very rare a new restaurant achieves this).
• In June 2019 we started doing deliveries and introduced Deliveroo and Just Eat as our delivery partners. This introduction increased our weekly turnover to around £7,000.00 per week.
• We have not yet applied for top placement on Just eat postcodes which in itself is a guaranteed revenue increase of £1,000,00 per week.
• We have not joined Uber Eats yet, which we project would increase the revenue by at least another £1,000,00 per week.
• We have not started the Shisha bar yet, which we project would increase the revenue by a minimum £3000.00 to £5000.00 per week.
The current weekly turnover is £7,000.00 per week with a potential revenue of around £12,000.00 to £17000.00 per week if all the other revenue streams were initiated. This would ensure recovery of your investment in less than two years.
• We have only used Instagram and Snapchat platforms to promote the business.
• We have not carried out any door to door leafletting which would most definitely increase the revenue.
• We have not carried out any google AdWords campaigns which would also heavily increase the revenue.
• We have not yet started Serving Alcohol which would increase revenue.
• We have not yet started Just eat top placement which again would definitely Increase revenue'
• We have not joined with Uber eats which is another avanue for more revenue.
• We have not started the Shisha lounge which is another form of more revenue.
We took our time to grow the business, so not to compromise on the food quality and customer service.
• No debts or loans.
• Professionally trained and qualified staff.
• Fully stocked running restaurant.
• Credit lines with suppliers.
• New equipment.
• Branding, Menu’s, design work, uniforms and brand awareness already present.
• If you wanted to keep the name (Iso Sushi) then you would have a nominal fee of 6% turnover per month to pay to your franchisor. The benefits of this can be explained to you.
• Most franchises are priced from anywhere between £160,000.00 (small takeaway such as Pepe’s) to £500,000.00 (Dessert parlour such as Haute Dolce). These figures are in fact prices for start-ups without including any capital running costs and not knowing whether the business will be successful. In our case it’s an established and successfully running restaurant, with deliveries.
• Shisha bars alone hold great monetary value and are very hard to come by.
• You have the option to use a social media entrepreneur as a brand ambassador with over a million social media followers including many high profile celebrities. Great Value for Money!
- Attractive Business
- Offers Invited
- Potential for Alternative Use
- Small Business
- Prime Location
- Incentives May Be Available
- Established Business
- Fully Fitted