‘North Manchester’ Local Appliance Rental franchise, established 3 years ago is a diamond in the rough, ripe for opportunity. It is being marketed for sale due to owner retiring. Earnings for the last 12 months have been modest due to inactivity although the territory has received over £93,000 gross earnings in total and can easily surpass these figures with a dedicated operator. The outlook for the current year is positive with a database of over 100 customers and 150 contracts previously written with many customers waiting for a new operator to continue to service them!
LAR franchises provide an affordable consumer leasing service with a ‘Gift it’ offer at end of term, helping families to access the latest appliances, TVs, furniture, gaming consoles and much more. Millennials are well known for ‘PAY AS YOU GO’ consumers and already, Local Appliance Rentals has signed over with close to £20mn in contract value from circa 15,000 customers across the UK. Business is booming! The Stoke-on-Trent franchisees have recently reached their £1Million milestone in turnover after 4 years and couldn’t be happier now owning 4 territories proving the business model.
The Stoke franchisees have had significant support from a Head Office finance facility to help them build their loan books and their future is looking very bright. Their holidays are regular, enabling them to maintain lifestyle and keeping their sun-soaked tans topped up with their families abroad as reward for effort!
The LAR franchise model is established for 10 years with a network of 150 franchisees globally (30 are in the UK) and is highly profitable for the full-time dedicated operator with no experience necessary other than work ethic and a burning desire to succeed.
The Benefits of a Local Appliance Rental Franchise:
- Passive earnings, huge future resale potential thanks to a highly valuable asset base
- Proven business model with minimal overheads
- Scalable Franchise
- Home-based business. Unlike most consumer-facing franchises, our business model doesn’t require a retail presence
- Work / Life balance. Picking the kids up, golf or holidays, you are your own boss!
- A business your family can rely on.
- Can be operated under management, providing even greater freedom after first 12 months.
- Franchisor Support at Head Office is always on hand to provide both operational, marketing support and manages all FCA regulatory requirements so that you do not need to. The UK Operations Support Manager has been a successful franchisee, to ensure you are in great hands!
"In 4 years, we have written over 1250 contracts, received over £1mn in gross rental receipts from our customers, helped many other franchisees and we now own 4 franchised territories. Head office have helped us all the way with finance to help build our books and we look forward to a bright future. Highly recommended for committed parties looking for ultra-high growth" (Andy Witham – Hanley Franchisee of 4 years. Multi-unit franchisee).
LAR franchises are best suited to personable operators, ambitious and passionate towards growth. Non-tangible asset territory value is £39,000 plus goodwill of this business (including the existing rental book and all previous 50 customers) is valued at £55,000. This has been discounted for quick sale to £29,700 for the motivated buyer.
More informaiton can be found at: https://franchiseresalesbch.co.uk/
The business is being marketed by www.sellmysmallbusiness.co.uk. Please do not contact the vendor directly.
- Home Based
- Price Reduced
- Unique Business