- Popular Derbyshire Barbers
- Highly visible trading locations
- Extremely well-presented throughout
- Generates a healthy turnover and profit
- Range of quality fixtures & fittings
- Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
- Excellent local reputation
- Turnkey Business
- Potential to increase sales & profits
- Big social media following
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this well fitted Barbers. The business has been run by our client since the spring during which time he has made considerable investment and improvements to the premises. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as our client wishes to explore other business interests. During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere and friendly service.
The Barbers Lounge operates from substantial premises which are extremely well fitted out, having features such as a PlayStation 4’s and televisions.
The business is run by the proprietors predominately on a walk-in and appointment basis. We are advised that it generates a healthy turnover with high gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover and profits, possibly by running a modest marketing campaign or by extending the opening hours to include evenings. Alternatively, more staff could be employed either directly or on a self employed “rent a chair agreement”.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended.
Substantial and well-maintained building, benefiting from being in a highly visible trading position that has good footfall. There is a good mix of thriving independent and multiple businesses close by along with plenty of customer car parking nearby.
The premises are fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout.
The premises briefly comprise:
- Open plan Barbershop with 3 Barbers chairs and 6 cinema seats in waiting area
- Open plan Barbershop with 3 Barbers chairs
- Staff room
We are advised the business generates a turnover in the region of £130,000 per year.
- Current Business Rates payable: nil. Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
- 9.00am – 5.00pm Mon – Wed
- 9.00am – 7.00pm Thursday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm Friday
- 9.00am – 4.00pm Saturday
- Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
- Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction. This may not include the Landlord
- The business stock value is: £400.00
- The business was run by the proprietor with help from a dedicated team of full and part time staff who all work on a self-employed basis.
- EPC Rating: TBC
The premises are held on a secure 5 year lease of which 4.5 years remain. The current rent payable is £15,600 per year plus a service charge of £4,227 per year.
Please Note: The Code for Leasing Business Premises in England and Wales strongly recommends you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The Code is available through professional institutions and trade associations or through the website: www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor 114-116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
At the request of the owner of we would ask that you do not attempt to contact them directly and that all communications go through Falcon Commercial. Thank you
- Established Business
- Accounts Available
- High Turnover