Luxury concept store and coffe shop, ideal for franchising, with great expansion opportunities.
Our audit shows we are in line with a successful coffee shop break-even stages.
Usually, successful coffee shops achieve financial break-even in six months after opening,
Sustainable break-even around 18 months after opening, equity break-even between 2.5 to three years after opening.
Financial break-even: Achieved, sales cover all the external demands on the business.
Sustainable break-even: Forecast early/mid 2020. (Sales to give a wage equivalent to pay a replacement manager, and most likely earning 20/30% on the invested capital).
Equity break-even: Forecast early/mid 2021. (Sales to return in profits and wages an amount of money equivalent to the total invested capital).
Attractive, unique business, accounts available, new lease, fully fitted, incentives may be available, owner financed.
Property and Financial Details.
Property Status: Leasehold five years, renewable.
Asking Price: £95,000 tbc.
Net Profit: Undisclosed.
Location: Non-prime high street, online.
Premises Details: Retail Establishment.
Competition: Only two coffe shops in one radius mile.
- Deliveroo and Uber Eats marketing, opening Just Eat.
- Local offices, schools, churches business development (database available)
- TP coffee card (side project)
- Registering as a Social Enterprise.
- Developing the alcohol side of the business, e.g. aperitivo, wine bar, cocktails.
- Renting the basement floor, as office space.
- Attending Lambeth Country Show, Herne Hill Market, Northwood Fair.
- Offering dinner/late night drinks.
- PR/Press on Brixton Bugle.
- Increasing Facebook ads.
- Increasing catering (warm leads available)
Size in Square Metre of Property: 39
Year Established: July 2018
Trading Hours: Mon-Fri seven to 7, Sat eight to 6, Sun nine to 5
Support & Training: Full support and training will be provided, Operations, Accounting, Business, Leadership, Sales, Finance, Marketing.
Leasehold Rent per annum: £9600
Lease Terms: four years left on the lease, renewable.
Owner Financing Available: The buyer can borrow all or part of the sale price from the seller. The buyer then repays the loan in instalments over a fixed period.
Business in Administration/Receivership: No.
Business Closed or Asset Sale: No.
Reason For Selling: Business is non-core.
Value of Furniture, Fixtures or Fittings: 20,000.
Value of Inventory/Stock: 10,000.
Contact me for more information.
- Small Business
- Unique Business
- Incentives May Be Available
- Close to Local Amenities
- Established Business
- Fully Fitted
- Accounts Available
- Owner Financed
- Potential for Alternative Use
- Attractive Business
- New Lease
- Company for Sale