- Popular Cardiff Hair Salon
- Highly visible location in busy shopping centre
- Extremely well-presented throughout
- Generates a healthy turnover and profit
- Range of quality fixtures & fittings
- Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
- Long established with excellent reputation
- Turnkey Business
- Potential to increase sales & profits
- Genuine retirement sale
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this well fitted Hair Salon. The business has been run by our clients since 2008 during which time they have made considerable investment and improvements to the premises. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as they wish to retire. During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere and friendly service.
Operating from substantial parade premises of real charm and character, this well-presented Salon benefits from a well fitted salon with 9 workstations.
The business is run by the proprietors predominately on an appointment only basis. We are advised that it generates a healthy turnover with high gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover and profits, possibly by running a modest marketing campaign or by extending the opening hours to include evenings. Alternatively, more staff could be employed either directly or on a self employed “rent a chair basis”.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended.
Substantial and well-maintained building, benefiting from being in a highly visible trading position on one of the main roads that runs through this popular part of Cardiff. There is a good mix of thriving independent and multiple businesses close by.
There is plenty of customer car parking nearby.
The Salon premises are fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout.
The premises briefly comprise:
- Single fronted open plan Salon with suspended ceiling containing
- 9 workstations
- Reception area
- Waiting area
- Staff room
- 2 Allocated parking spaces
- Current Business Rates payable: nil. Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Wednesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am – 3.00pm
- Sunday Closed
- £67,620 per year
- Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
- Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction. This may not include the Landlord
- The business stock value is: £2,000
- The business was run by the proprietor with help from part time staff
- EPC Rating: E
For further information please make your own enquiries to Cardiff Council, County Hall, Atlantic Wharf Cardiff CF10 4UW
We are advised that a new lease will be available for suitable applicants, the details of which are to be agreed. The current rent payable is £1,000 per month.
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor 114-116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
At the request of the owner of we would ask that you do not attempt to contact them directly and that all communications go through Falcon Commercial. Thank you
- Retirement Sale
- Close to Local Amenities
- Established Business
- Accounts Available
- Attractive Business