This well established business has been owned by our clients since May 2018 is only for sale today to allow our clients to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst only trading until 3:00pm Monday to Saturday, therefore offers further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes and both a delivery service and outside catering service.
- Taking £1,000 per week
- Rent £170 per week
- Seating for approx 30
- Very busy location
- Middle of parade
- Surrounded by many independent traders, eateries & pubs
- Close to Stockport train station
- Large surrounding residential area
- Huge scope to introduce deliveries, outside catering and extend current opening hours
- High levels of passing trade
- Hours of Opening 9:00am – 3:00pm Monday to Saturday
- 6 year lease from 1st July 2017, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The premises with shuttered front provides seating area for approximately 30, service counter with heated & chilled display unit, hot drinks preparation area, open plan kitchen providing preparation area, convection oven, 4 ring oven, bain-marie, washing up area, cold storage, WC facilities & exit to yard. The 1st floor provides 3 x storerooms (possible preparation room).
- Prime Location
- Town Centre location