6864 / Rightbiz
- Prominent Main Road Trading Location
- Annual Turnover £78,189
- Gross Profit £63,902
- Further Financial Info Available After Viewing
- Rental Income From Subletting Upstairs Area
- Owner Operator
- Established 2007
- Electronic Customer Base Of 1,500
- Potential To Introduce Beauty Treatments
- Scope To Expand Opening Hours
- EPC – D
REF 6864 – Leasehold Hair Salon
Blacks Business Brokers are pleased to bring to the market this leasehold hair salon located on a busy main road in the Harefield area of Uxbridge.
This Hair Salon was established in 2007. Our client established the business here to meet local demand for a reliable, upmarket hair salon and to benefit from this prominent trading position. The salon is very well known and has a strong database of over 1,500 customers, many of which are regulars. Our client has ensured the salon has an excellent reputation and good reviews are noted on Facebook and Google.
The business occupies a superb trading position within a parade of shops in a densely populated area. Harefield is well linked by the M25 with strong public transport links (including links to London) and parking is available immediately outside. Neighbouring businesses include large multiples such as Costcutter along with many independent retailers, offices and businesses.
REASON FOR SALE
The business is ideally suited to a hands-on owner-operator but due to the demands of our client's other business commitments, the business is offered for sale. This presents an excellent opportunity for a new owner-operator or team to take the business to the next level.
The building is available on a Full Repair & Insure lease (FRI lease). This is the most common form of commercial lease. The current lease is a ten year lease which began in 2019 at a cost of £231 per week.
The business operates with our client in full time employment supported by two members of self employed staff – these self employed members of staff work on a part time basis and take 40% of their own client income with the other 60% paid to the business.
The business has traded solidly since opening and our client has established a strong customer base. We are advised that the business currently has annual turnover of £78,189 with gross profits of £63,902.
The business currently benefits from Small Business Rates Relief. Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
This is a stunning salon which has been finished to a high standard and has secured a strong customer base and enviable reputation. There is plenty of scope to develop the business further with the introduction of various beauty services. This proposition would ideally suit an owner operating team who could push the business forward and build upon the solid and impressive trading foundations. Early viewings are strongly advised.
BUILDING LAYOUT AND DESIGN
The business operates from a two storey, end-terraced property. The business has large black and white branding and signage on display above a partially glazed frontage. Inside, the main salon is modern and nicely presented with four mirrored styling stations and one back wash station. There is also a customer service counter and comfortable waiting area.
Each area of this business is finished to a high standard and has been carefully considered for optimum use of space.
This property benefits from an additional rental income as the owner sub lets the upstairs area to a well established business.
MON: CLOSEDTUE & WED: 10:00 - 18:00THU: 10:00 - 20:00FRI: 10:00 - 18:00SAT: 08:30 - 18:30SUN: CLOSED
£231 Per Week. Weekly Rent:
£231 Per Week.
Leasehold Price: £79,995
Location: Uxbridge, London
Sector: Engraving Businesses, Hairdressers
Annual Turnover: £78,189
Within 1 milei:
Sarasa's Restaurant (Restaurant)
Kamon Martial Art Federation, Wing Chun Kung Fu (Health)
Locksmith Hillingdon (Point Of Interest)
Soteria Church (Church)
Uxbridge Chartered Accountants Limited (Accounting)
Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge (Real Estate Agency)
Kwik Fit Uxbridge (Car Repair)
Uxbridge College (University)