At Bluebird Care we are currently on the look out for passionate and driven individuals who are keen to make their commitment to owning and operating their own Care at Home Management Franchise business.
The benefits of our award-winning franchise model are clear
- A multi award-winning brand that opens doors
- A scalable business model
- 26 years of experience in the Care Sector
- 200 strong network of like-minded business owners to support you as you grow
- An experienced team of franchise experts who are always on hand to provide advice and support from day one
- Support in the following areas; Quality, Compliance, Marketing, Business Development, Finance and much more...
- A proven business model in a growing sector with an average turnover of £20,000 by month 12.
The franchise costs just £37,500 plus VAT. This includes a full start-up pack to get your business up and running fast and no previous experience is necessary. There is a working capital requirement which can be funded thanks to our great relationship with many of the high street banks (who, subject to financial circumstances, may be able to lend up to 70%).
Our business model is based on capitalising on the growing care at home market through recruiting, training and developing passionate people who want to build a career in the care industry, delivering outstanding care to customers within your territory. Your business will offer a wide range of care at home services from companionship through to end of life palliative care. Our business genuinely makes a difference to many people's lives, enabling them to stay in their homes where they feel the most comfortable.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with the ability to a build your own business and generate a better R. O. I than your current investments, then a Bluebird Care Franchise could be for you. Or perhaps you are fed up with your current job, have been overlooked for other opportunities and are keen to enjoy a better work-life balance....Why not click to find out more and our Franchise Recruitment Manager, Vicky, will be in touch soon.
If you would like to talk to us directly, please contact Vicky on (available on request) or e-mail (available on request). Uk.