Scaffolding contractor operating primarily in the commercial and industrial sectors
Location : South Wales
Asking Price : £850,000
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued share capital in a scaffolding contractor operating primarily in the commercial and industrial sectors.
The Company has the following key attributes:
• One of the largest scaffolding contractors in South Wales.
• Primarily commercial and industrial customer base including some of the largest construction companies in the UK.
• Framework Agreement in place with a large energy company.
• Very well established business – approximately 10 years of successful trading.
• Project values as high as £220,000.
• Highly skilled, loyal, trained and experienced team.
• Excellent Health and Safety record.
• Consistent financial performance even in the current economic climate.
The Company provides an acquirer with:
• an extremely attractive bolt on to an existing scaffolding contractor looking to extend their presence in the industry within the South Wales area.
• an excellent platform for growth.
For the financial year ending March 2012, the business achieved a turnover of almost £730,000, a Gross Profit of almost £265,000 and a pre-tax net operating profit of £80,000 after Directors’ remunerations, Depreciation and HP of £45,000.
The Asking Price of £850,000 is for a sale of 100% of the issued share capital of the Limited company based on a Balance Sheet value of almost £540,000, adjusted to reflect the true value of the scaffolding materials within the business.
If you are interested in receiving further information, please sign and return the attached Confidentiality Agreement. In returning the Agreement we would be grateful if you could provide us with details of your interest in this opportunity along with your funding position.
All enquiries or requests for additional information should be submitted or directed to Brendan Walsh at Turner Butler (e-mail: email@example.com ), telephone Head Office: 01895 256000.
Looking for Finance?
If you are looking for finance to fund your business purchase then we recommend that you talk with our independent finance broker. Because of his many years working at a senior level for a major high street bank he has had more success with finance applications than anyone else we know. He has helped numerous purchasers of businesses that we are selling, including buyers who have been turned down by their own bank! Call us today on 0800 046 1652 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attractive Business
- Company for Sale
- Established Business