Commercial vehicle body builder
Location : Sussex
Asking Price : £78,000
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share Capital of a specialist commercial vehicle body builder.
The business has the following key attributes:
• Specialist commercial vehicle body builder.
• Forward order book consistently in excess of £40,000.
• Full service operation – from initial design through to delivery.
• Excellent reputation for high quality workmanship.
• Solid, long-standing customer base – end users and dealerships.
• Registered body builder with Isuzu.
• High percentage of repeat business.
• Substantial potential for range and market expansion.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the garage services or accident repair sector looking to expand their geographical coverage or their range of services.
• An excellent ‘starter’ business opportunity for anyone looking to establish a foothold in the commercial vehicle body building sector.
For the financial year ending September 2012, the business generated turnover of almost £200,000, gross profits of approximately £70,000 and an EBITDA (Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation) before Directors costs of £20,000.
The Asking Price of £78,000 is for a sale of 100% of the Issued Share Capital of the Limited company based on a Balance Sheet value of £13,000.
If you are interested in receiving further information, please sign and return the attached Confidentiality Agreement. In returning the Agreement we would be grateful if you could provide us with details of your interest in this opportunity along with your funding position.
All enquiries or requests for additional information should be submitted or directed to Stephanie Brown at Turner Butler (e-mail: [email protected] ), telephone Head Office: 01895 256000.
Why register with Rightbiz?