Turn the Key - Retail shop opportunity - Gift & Interior Shop....Immaculately presented.
TAYLOR’S GIFTS & INTERIORSRetail Shop is a unique TURN THE KEY business opportunity operating from a recently refurbished premise.
This business has flourished under its current ownership with an ever-increasing number of regular customers. The business has supported many local events leading to further integration within the community.
The owners are keen to see their beloved business passed to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can continue their good work.
This immaculately presented, and well stocked shop sells a variety of items including;
· Handbags, candles/room fragrances, jewellery, shoes, clothing and many more gifts for all occasions.
· Gifts are supported with a high quality assortment of greeting cards and gift bags for all occasions.
· Table lamps.
· Bespoke Liquid Art.
· Assortment of Mirrors.
· Furniture (Various unique pieces to suit all areas of the home)
· A large selection of home accessories.
Reasons to buy.
• An established business with an enviable reputation and many regular customers.
• Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates.
• Little to no competition locally.
• Would ideally suit a sole trader, partnership or husband and wife business.
• Present owners happy to pass on details of current reliable suppliers.
• A lifestyle business offering a lucky new owner the opportunity to work in lovely surroundings.
• The business also currently has the permission and facilities to offer both food and drink.
• All fixtures, fittings and stock are included, again reinforcing that this is a real Turn the key opportunity.
· The sale will include the business Facebook page which currently has approximately 1000 followers, a 5/5-star rating and a post reach of approximately 5,600 people. Alongside this there is also a business Instagram page. The business enjoys great visibility on the internet via websites such aswww.192.com, www.yell.com.google.com, etc.
· The business has benefitted from a host of advertisements in regional newspapers as well as many local magazines.
Early viewing to avoid disappointment is highly recommended as considerable interest is expected.
Taylor’s Gifts & Interiors is located in Kingswinford, a town in the West Midlands.
Kingswinford is well served by buses that connect it to local towns: Dudley, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Merry HillShopping Centre and Sedgley.
The business utilises clear, visible and distinctive signage. There is a free car park to the front and rear of the premises along with ample street parking.
The business also benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade due to a large supermarket and various other retail businesses in the immediate area.
Taylor’s Gifts & Interiors is a retail unit, situated within Charterfield Shopping Parade. It briefly comprises of:
RetailArea 19.07 x 33.01 – 648 sq. ft. (60.3 sq. m))
· 2 Large Display Windows and half glazed door at front (Creating a light and inviting interior which maximizes space)
· Alarmed premises.
· Suspended ceiling with lighting.
· Industrial heavy duty flooring throughout
· Large bespoke counter with accompanying till and under-counter storage.
· 1 x Central four shelf display unit with 360 degree access.
· 3 x large display units with shelves (2 with built-in storage)
· 1 x bespoke dressing table used for display purposes (With storage)
· Large double sided display unit with shelving.
· 2 x Large glass shelved display units.
· Ample wall hanging space.
· 2 x Freestanding greetings card display units with storage.
· … And many other display and storage units.
Kitchen/Storage Area(Behind door at rear) 165 sq. ft.
Recently refurbished kitchen area consisting of:
· Dual drainer stainless steel unit with sink and hot water heater, two base units beneath, splash back tiled.
· Large free standing ‘breakfast bar’ style area.
· Large area with Formica style top and two x base units for storage and tiled area above.
· Lots of floor storage space.
Industrial heavy duty vinyl to floor.
Double doors exit at rear of unit with roller shutter fitted to rear of premises, ideal for larger deliveries.
Door leading to…
• Washroom and separate toilet.
Useful stock room with shelving, lighting and industrial fitted vinyl to flooring, matching all the flooring throughout the premises.
Fully supported alarm system.
Hot and cold air conditioning unit.
Taylors Gifts & Interiors is being sold as a Leasehold business opportunity.
The rent stands at £750 VAT per month which is outstanding value given the generous size and location of the premises.
We are advised that the business benefits from being exempt from business rates.
Tuesday to Friday 9.30 am – 5.00 pm.
Saturday - 9.30 am – 4.00 pm.
Sunday - Closed.
Monday - Closed (this is optional)
- Small Business
- With Car Park
- Free of Tie Leasehold
- Open Plan Trading Area
- Close to Local Amenities
- New Lease
- Adjacent to Multiple Retailers
- Fully Fitted
- Established Business
- Attractive Business
- Prime Location