RB Gates are pleased to present this delightful pre-school operated with a manager, registered for 26 children. Currently delivering AM sessions 8.45-11.45 Mon-Fri 5 days a week. Fee income £55,250 per annum (y/e 31.01.19), superbly presented throughout Accessible setting, excellent reputation, Leasehold viewing recommended.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a delightful children’s pre-school located within the East Midlands, Evington Area, Ideally suit a hands on manager with early years knowledge.
The pre-school occupies a great location with major commuter routes, local schools and public transport that are easily accessible, ensuring the pre-school is ideally placed for attracting children from the locality, whilst also proving popular with parents who commute en-route to their workplace.
Tenure LEASEHOLD Room-hire Agreement
Buyer’s Fee: £500
Rent: £7600 per annum
Council Tax Not Applicable (We are informed)
Established: 11.5 years
The business has successfully operated in the locality for over 11 years and during that time the business has quite literally gone from strength to strength with an excellent reputation, demonstrating historically healthy occupancy levels and frequently receiving regular referrals and recommendations.
The pre-school operates from a church building, the church hall has been converted to an early year’s environment, providing superbly appointed room, creating a vibrant and stimulating environment.
The setting is equipped to high standard with a comprehensive selection of quality toys, resources and children’s furniture, which are required to operate such a thriving setting.
The pre-school is registered for 26 children and provides quality full day care for children from 2yrs through to 5 years of age.
There is an experienced manager and complement of qualified, long serving staff members in place which is another factor of the business success and on-going reputation.
The business therefore represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious owner or would also prove to be an excellent addition for an experienced operative who already has an existing presence within the childcare sector.
Staff: The pre-school is managed by the owner with a manager with part time members of staff.
The ground floor provides an activity room with carpet and messy play and direct outdoor access, ample children’s toilet and changing facilities and kitchen and preparation area.
Externally there are well resourced, secure outdoor areas offering a wealth of different learning environments for the individual age groups. There is a car park for parents to drop off and collect their children.
Summary: This is an exciting opportunity to purchase a delightful children’s pre-school with a truly enviable reputation and a bright future. A viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY with the Agents RB Gates Ltd T/A RB Gates, Nationwide. Viewing is highly recommended as businesses such as these rarely stay on the market for long. [NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE]
- Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing to a sale.
- General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
- Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
- Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither RB Gates Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Confidential Information: You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may NOT republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner’s express prior written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website
- Attractive Business
- Offers Invited
- Owner Financed
- Accounts Available
- Established Business