- Based in the North West of England, operating from a busy part of the city centre.
- High quality, accredited training with approval from the British Council.
- Works with students and professionals to develop their language skills to the required level and certification, including providing supporting exams (IELTS, FCE and CAE).
- In-house marketing & sales teams generate the majority of students.
- Direct (and long term) relations with overseas agencies; (only recently started significant engagement with agencies).
- Approximate student nationalities are (5% are RoW);
- 50% European nations.
- 20% Arab nations.
- 15% Latin American nations.
- 10% Asian nations.
- All Teachers are qualified to teach ELT courses.
- Total ELT / ESOL student attendees at any one time (classroom places utilised) ranges from 60 in quiet times to 120 in busy periods.
- Additional capacity in the current leased premises and room to expand the premises if needed.
- Displaying rapid sales growth (CAGR 32.78%) over the past three years.
Asking Price: Offers Invited
Location: Undisclosed, Relocatable
Sector: Language Schools, Schools
Annual Turnover: £1,406,000
- Prime Location
- High Turnover
- Offers Invited
- Accounts Available
- Town Centre location
- Established Business
- Company for Sale
Particulars / More Information