This well established business has been owned by our client since July 2013 and is only for sale today as our client is moving away from the area. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner/operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing a delivery service.
- Taking £1,900 - £2,000 per week
- £1,400 shop sales & £500 wholesale
- Mid parade location
- Very busy main road
- Alfresco seating for approx 20
- Surrounded by other businesses, park & school & a large residential area
- Fantastic potential
- Benefits from high levels of passing trade
- Rent £162 per week
- Hours of 6.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday & 6.00am – 3.00pm Saturday
- Lease to be confirmed
The glass fronted premises provides entrance area with alfresco seating for 20, ‘L’ shaped service counter made up of three chilled display units, one heated display unit, shelving & sandwich preparation area, preparation room with cold storage, hot plate, office, large flour store room, large rear bakery area with washing up area, cold storage, bun divider & moulder, 2 bread slicers, commercial spiral mixer, 10 quarter mixer, 2 proving cabinets, preparation bench, 3 deck 12 tray for, bread moulder. Stairs leading to first floor store room. Owner parking to front, rear exit to yard, WC facilities, double garage.
- Prime Location