Simphi are delighted to welcome onto the market this Freehold property that comes with a well-established Post Office business in a prime trading location in Partington, Manchester.
The business has been trading since 1988 and has been under our clients’ ownership since. It is only now being offered to the market due to our clients’ desire to retire.
The business is situated on the corner of a main road and is also surrounded by densely populated residential areas, therefore benefitting from a very high volume of footfall and passing trade.
The business also benefits from ample on-street parking facilities to the front and side of the premises.
The property is where the business trades from is substantial in size and is the key factor in the sale.
The property briefly comprises of the following:
Outside: Driveway consisting of parking spots for 5 vehicles. There is a separate access to the Post Office and to the property itself.
Ground Floor: Shop floor, 1 x reception room, w/c, store room, large kitchen, utility room and access to the back garden.
First Floor: 3 double bedrooms, and a large bathroom.
Second Floor: Loft which can be used as a fourth bedroom.
There is also a gas central heating system and double glazing throughout.
The business currently operates rent free since our clients own the freehold.
Monday to Saturday – 09:00 – 17:00
Sunday – CLOSED
The business is currently owner managed, with the help of 1 part time member of staff and other members of the family if needed.
Turnover: £14,105 per annum Post Master Salary: £28,326
Gross Profit: £4,859 Stock: Approximately £5,000
Our clients also offer a wide range of other products, including; Greeting cards and Confectionery.
The business has the potential to increase its turnover on mass. The business is currently running at our client’s pace and therefore the opening hours can be significantly increase.
There is also no lottery or tobacco sales which can be added to the itinerary of products sold.
There are also new developments being built in close proximity – approximately 11,000 new homes on three separate sites with a proposed 41 hectares of industrial complex also being built.
We advise the buyer to consider the property and its’ potential when considering this opportunity.
TO BOOK A VIEWING PLEASE CALL US ON 01204 771470 OR EMAIL SALES@SIMPHI.COM
Simphi for themselves and for the vendor of this property whose agents they are given notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Simphi or the Vendor.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement of representation or of fact.
- Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The Vendor does not make or give and neither Simphi nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this business or property.
- Any reference to the floor area is obtained from the official business rates figures, actual size may therefore vary, intending purchasers should, as stated above, perform their own due diligence.
- With Accommodation
- Prime Location
- With Car Park
- Offers Invited
- Potential for Alternative Use
- Town Centre location
- Central Position in Affluent Village
- Accounts Available
- Fully Fitted
- Ideal for Full Refurbishment
- Retirement Sale
- Close to Local Amenities