- Very healthy turnover historically from only 7-8 months trade, from 1st March 2019 now trading all year round
- Achieved £140k t/o in first 7 months trading this year - March to September
- Newly extended 2 bedroom owners' accommodation
- The only Luxury AA 4* silver award Guesthouse in Littlehampton, beautifully presented
- Sea facing rooms
- Close to major tourist attraction
- Fully re-modelled with over £200k invested in upgrades
- Significant owner/operator benefit
- Fantastic online reviews
An immaculately presented luxury 4* guest house with 9 en-suite letting rooms & recently extended spacious 2 bedroom owners' accommodation, all in substantial 19th century Victorian terraced building opposite the seafront in a popular seaside town.
Long est & fully refurbished since 2008 by current owners now returning to Australia.
Historically has enjoyed a very healthy turnover from only opening 7 - 8 months a year, however for the 2019/20 financial year, we understand forecasted income will be substantially higher based on a planned longer annual opening period. Previously had licensed rest/bar and opened longer, so plenty of scope to expand the business if desired. Run by the vendors along with 2 casual cleaners and cook. Active website & fantastic trip-advisor reviews. Many regular repeat business & leisure guests.
Must be seen to be appreciated.