Scroll To Top

The Cherry Tree Franchise

Undisclosed, Undisclosed
Asking Price:
£10,000
Status
FOR SALE
Advert ID
236967
Reference
SMSB/CHERRY / Rightbiz

This attractive franchise is a wholesaler and retailer of high quality hand-made, award winning preserves, produced by the franchisor and supplied under licence. The territory covers both the whole of Cornwall and North Devon and is run by a husband and wife team on a part-time basis from a home office.

The franchisor has been established 22 years, operates from a production unit in Somerset and provides marketing support, including website, attractive branding, brochures and point of sale material, in addition to the product range.

The Devon & Cornwall franchise currently generates annual sales of around £37,000, of which c. 80% is generated via direct retail at shows and events, with the remaining 20% wholesale orders to around 40 retailers and caterers. The level of sales reflects the lifestyle approach adopted by the current owners, in large part as a result of health issues (the business generated sales of £108,000 in 2015). There are therefore significant growth opportunities including adopting the fuller Cherry Tree range that includes cheeses and biscuits, in addition to the preserve range. There are also development opportunities on the retail side, including attending more shows and the wholesale side by increasing the geographic area supported, within the Cornwall and North Devon franchise territory.

Current sales of £37,000 generate gross profits of £10,000. The guide price for assets and goodwill has been reduced to £10,000 plus stock at value (estimated at £1,000). The vendor would consider an element of deferred payment.

The business is being marketed by www.SellMysmallBusiness.co.uk and enquiries should be directed to them. Please do not contact the vendor directly.

Listing Details
Asking Price: £10,000
Tenure: Other
Location: Undisclosed, Undisclosed
Sector: Food And Drink, Home Business, Food Franchise Resales Businesses
Financials
Annual Turnover: £37,000
Annual Net Profit: Available upon request
Key Features
  • Price Further Reduced
  • Attractive Business
  • Established Business
  • Price Reduced
  • Small Business
  • Home Based
Contact Agent
Telephone: Upgrade to view
Agent Name: Upgrade to view
Advert Reference: SMSB/CHERRY / Rightbiz

RightBiz Premium Buyer Feature

Get quicker responses by directly contacting the seller through telephone number or email. Learn more about paid memberships →
Listing Statistics
Impressionsi: Upgrade to view
Enquiriesi: Upgrade to view
Interestedi: Upgrade to view
Watchingi: Upgrade to view
Date Ad Submitted: Upgrade to view
Last Viewedi: Upgrade to view
Last Updatedi: Upgrade to view
Last Enquiry Received: Upgrade to view

RightBiz Premium Buyer Feature

See how much interest every advert is receiving by viewing full advert statistics. Learn more about paid memberships →
Register and contact seller.
By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
* required fields
Request More Details
Or, arrange a viewing
Contact the seller for more details, or book a viewing

Related Businesses for Sale

Theatres
POPUP CINEMA BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Undisclosed, Relocatable
Wholesale Businesses
Pet Food Distribution Franchise...
Undisclosed, Relocatable
Vans Business
Classic t2 baywindow coffee van
Undisclosed, Relocatable
Disclaimer
The data showed regarding this advert 'The Cherry Tree Franchise - SMSB/CHERRY / Rightbiz' comprises as a business advertisement. Rightbiz Ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or to the completeness of the advertisement or any linked or any associated information provided. In no event shall Rightbiz Ltd be liable for any damages or loss whatsoever including special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages for loss of profits and revenue, arising out of or connected with this website or to the use, reliance upon or performance of any information contained in or accessed from this website.
Find out more about the business by contacting the seller