This well-established business has been owned by our client since 1981 and is only for sale today due to our client’s unfortunate ill health. The business achieves its current level of turnover whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, for example, introducing newspaper delivery rounds.
- Taking £3,000 per week plus Paypoint £2,500 per week
- £70 per week commission from cash machine
- £110 per week commission from Western Union
- Rent £207 per week
- Within large residential area
- Just off Cheetham Hill Road
- Close to many other businesses
- Scope to introduce newspaper delivery rounds
- Hours of Opening 9:00am – 10:30pm Seven Days (closed 2:00pm to 3:00pm Monday to Friday
- New lease available
The double fronted premises provide 2 display aisles, service counter, alcohol display area, small rear store room & WC facilities.
- Prime Location
- Price Further Reduced
- New Lease
- Price Reduced