This well established business has been owned by our client since 2008 and is only for sale today to allow our client to concentrate on their other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the current takings.
- Taking £26,900 per week
- Gross Profit 65%
- Close to town centre
- Huge scope to apply for alcohol licence
- Near large amount of industry and redevelopment
- Seating in 2 halls, 1 x 400 seat, 1 x 150 seat & restaurant seats 120
- Rent £1,731 per week plus VAT
- Car parking 40 cars, plus council car park at rear
- Opening Hours 5:00pm – 11:00pm Tuesday to Friday & 2:00pm – 11:00pm Saturday & Sunday
- 20 year lease from June 2008
The premises provides reception area, large well-appointed dining room to seat approx 130 with room for more, very well fitted large square bar, waiter area, double doors leading to banquet area to seat approx 100 with room for more, steps leading to second dining area for approx 50, ladies, gents & disabled WC facilities, large commercial kitchen providing preparation area cold storage, store room, walk-in fridge, dry store and office. The 1st floor provides very large banquet hall to seat approx 450, waiter area, ‘L’ shaped bar, storage area, 2 store rooms and exit.
- Prime Location