Specialist in the supply of Short-Term Rentals of Office Equipment including the latest high specification digital networked multi-function devices, IT, paper shredders, a variety of other equipment and full support services to the Rental Market and Conference and Events sectors
Location : UK-wide & Europe
Asking Price : £170,000
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share Capital of a company specialising in in the supply of short-term rental office equipment, IT and support services to the Conference and Events sectors.
The business has the following key attributes:
• Complete office provider for the short-term rentals market, specializing in the Conference and Events sector as well as the film industry and public sector, with bespoke solutions providing an array of equipment, back-up services and logistics.
• Highest quality equipment for hire including the very latest high specification digital multifunction devices, fully supported by the manufacturer.
• Breadth and depth of stock – ability to service all Client requirements and several events simultaneously.
• Solid, longstanding, loyal, returning, high profile customer base.
• Excellent growth and expansion opportunities.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for an existing company specialising in the rental of office equipment – short term or otherwise.
• An excellent starter business opportunity possibly for an individual or family.
For the financial year ending December 2017, the Business generated turnover of almost £522,000, generating gross profits slightly of £262,000 and an EBITDA before a single Director’s costs of approximately £85,000.
The Asking price of £170,000 is for a sale of 100% of the Issued Share Capital in the Limited Company based on a Balance Sheet value of zero. There will be a £ for £ increase/decrease in the final sale price to reflect any upward/downward movement off this benchmark net asset figure in the final completion accounts.
If you are interested in receiving further information, please sign and return the attached Confidentiality Agreement. In returning the Agreement we would be grateful if you could provide us with details of your interest in this opportunity along with your funding position.
All enquiries or requests for additional information should be submitted or directed to Turner Butler Head Office: 01895 256000.
Looking for finance ?
If you are looking for finance to fund your business purchase then we recommend that you talk with our independent finance broker. Because of his many years working at a senior level for a major high street bank he has had more success with finance applications than anyone else we know. He has helped numerous purchasers of businesses that we are selling, including buyers who have been turned down by their own bank! Call us today on 0800 046 1652 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company for Sale
- Established Business
- Attractive Business