• PANORAMIC RIVER VIEWS - SUBSTANTIAL PREMISES - 6 LETTING ROOMS - LIFT - CAR PARK
• These imposing detached premises occupy an elevated position fronting a busy street, enjoying panoramic views over the River Medway. The historic City centre of Rochester is approximately 1 mile distant with its charming castle and Cathedral. The M2/A2 and M20 motorways are within easy access.
• The premises have traded as a guest house in the past, but are currently with vacant possession. The premises could reopen as a guest house or revert to a residential dwelling (Subject to planning consent).
• Imposing Detached premises dating back to 1874. Entrance porch. Entrance Hall: Ground Floor: Lounge: Office: W.C and W/basin. Dining Room: with Dumb waiter. 2 Single Bedrooms: Lower Ground Floor: Kitchen: Store room: Single Bedroom: Double Bedroom: with balcony. Bathroom and Shower: Linen Store: First Floor: 2 Double Bedrooms with Shower ensuites. 3 Single Bedrooms: (1 with ensuite) Separate W.C and Shower Room: Second Floor: 4 Single Bedrooms: 3 Double Bedrooms:
• OUTSIDE – Paved Patio to rear: Car Park for 7 Cars: Garden: laid to lawn with shrub borders.
• The premises benefit from gas fired central heating and a lift which serves all floors (Not working at present)
o EPC Rating
o Business Rates
- Currently Closed
- Attractive Business
- Vacant/Empty Premises
- Potential for Alternative Use
- With Accommodation
- With Car Park
- Prime Location