Aesthetics/Beauty Clinic & Hairdressing Salon Located In Sutton Coldfield For Sale
One Of Only 3 Salons In Birmingham That Does Skin Tightening
This exceptional Aesthetics clinic is located within a busy parade in Sutton Coldfield and is surrounded by other complimentary businesses to include a Premier Inn, Tesco Express and Post Office. Its prominent, highly visible and main through road location brings high levels of footfall to the area. The business is situated in a highly populated residential area bringing lots of regular and repeat trade but also draws clients from, Tamworth, Walsall, Erdington, Great Barr and Curdworth.
Asking Price: £49,950
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this highly respected Aesthetics & Beauty clinic which is located in Sutton Coldfield. The salon has been established since 2000 and been in the careful hands of our client for the past 2 ½ years. Reluctantly this is being now being offered for sale due to the family commitments. During our clients ownership she has continually invested in new equipment, along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Also included within the sale price is their own website and a Facebook page with circa 2,000 followers. The business is mainly operated by a team of 2 full time & 1 part time members of staff along with 1 beautician that rents a room for £120 per week and another that does teeth whitening and pays 30% of her turnover. The salon has an annual turnover of £84,870 where approximately 75% of the income comes from beauty and the remaining 25% derives from the hairdressing. Rejuvenate Aesthetics offers a range of treatments to include, tightening (skin, vaginal and body), facelift, microdermabrasion, non surgical liposuction, manicures, pedicures, waxing, hair removal, LCN nail extensions, facials, spray tanning, massage therapy, hairdressing, eye brow and lashes tinting and extensions. We believe that there is further potential to increase trade with a more hands on owner operator and this business would be ideal bolt on for another salon or a hairdresser wanting to expand into beauty. The salon enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is strongly recommended.
Sunday and Monday – Closed
Tuesday & Wednesday – 9.30am – 5.00pm
Thursday – 9.30am – 7.00pm
Friday – 9.30am – 6.00pm
Saturday – 9.00am – 4.00pm
Original term: 10 years Remaining : 7 ½ years Reviewed: 5 yearly Rent: £18,000 pa Rates: zero
Retails premises comprising:
Reception with desk and cash register, customer seating area with leather sofa, nail bar station x 2, 2 x teeth whitening chairs, hair salon area with 2 mirrored cutting stations and backwash. Beauty room Aesthetics room with couch, fat freezing machine(Hifu), skin tightening machine, micro dermabrasion machine, face towel heater (Madodo), storage draws and an en-suite with shower, W/C and hand wash basin. Beauty room with couch, chair, waxing stations x 2 and hand wash basin. Spray tan room with spray tan machine (Sienna) and shower tray with electric shower
Kitchen with wall & base units and sink drainer.
W/C with hand wash basin
Hallway with small stock cupboard
Small rear yard with wooden storage shed.
- Attractive Business
- Adjacent to Multiple Retailers
- Established Business
- Price Reduced
- Fully Fitted
- Unique Business