I am excited to bring to the market a highly successful and established vape retail business. Selling due to commitments with other businesses.
Based on High Road Leyton, the location of the shop space is in a prominent part of the high street with a high footfall including morning and evening rush hour commuter traffic. The shop space itself is a 5-minute walk from the Central Line station and sits in the heart of Leyton's up and coming development and investment area and is a 2-minute walk from the busy Leyton Orient football pitch.
Offering an assortment of products at competitive prices, this business has grown organically through word of mouth and garnered a strong standing amongst the locals.
Since it's establishment in 2016, the business has successfully generated an annual income in excess of £140k a strong sales record for an establishment of this size. It has also grown a strong loyal customer base with regular customers returning weekly.
The business also has established a strong working relationship with numerous wholesale suppliers - nationwide and local.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a first-time buyer but would also make a great addition to a more established vape brand looking to get a foothold at a prime location in East London.
The business currently employs 2 members of staff, between them working 7 days a week. Both are well-trained, knowledgeable and reliable and have a good working relationship with our regular customer base.
There exists a number of opportunities which could be implemented to drive sales further within the business:
- Growing product lines to include yet more flavours of E Liquids as well as expanding the current selection of hardware and accessories. This would attract further patronage and increase clientele.
- Creating a website to include an e-e-commerce platform for customers which would enable the business to attract footfall and revenue from further afield. Potential to offer a delivery service to cater to a nationwide customer base.
- As well as the e-commerce website, retailing on platforms such as Amazon and eBay could also further trade and increase revenue.
- Expand marketing of the business via social media and local flyering campaigns.
- Host in-store events for product launches helping to further reinforce customer loyalty and promote the brand within the local vaping community.
- Leasehold of the shop space with 4 years currently left.
- 100% business rate reduction for the store space. No business rates payable.
- List of current wholesale suppliers.
- Epos Now till system with Pro C-15 touch screen terminal, integrated metal cash drawer, receipt printer and barcode scanner. Also, the latest Epos Now back office software for easy management of stock inventory, staff hours and sales reporting. This back office system can also be integrated with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, enabling a single management solution to the physical retail store and an online website if implemented.
- Fully illuminated point of sale display cabinets. 9 in total. Plus shelving systems.
- Fully illuminated shop signage above premises.
- Electronic roller shutters, provide full coverage of the shop front.
- Security alarm system.
- CCTV system within the shop, with mobile phone access to live camera feed and digital hard drive storage.
- Integrated surround sound stereo system.
- Kitchen space at the back of the shop, with a sink, microwave, kettle and fridge.
- Staff bathroom.
- The full and complete range of current stock included in the sale.
As the seller, I am seeking £90,000 for the complete sale of the business.
- Potential for Alternative Use
- Offers Invited
- Town Centre location
- Attractive Business
- Established Business
- Adjacent to Multiple Retailers
- Prime Location
- Small Business