Simphi are delighted to welcome onto the market this well-established convenience store with a Post Office counter in a prime trading location in the village of South Cave in Hull.
The business has been trading for 3 years and has been under our clients’ ownership for over 2 years and prior to that it was a furniture store. It is only now being offered to the market due to our long distance commute.
The business is situated on the main road which leads in and out of the village with a prominent location and therefore thrives from commuters during all hours of the day. It is also surrounded by other businesses and residential houses, therefore benefitting from a very high volume of footfall and passing trade.
The business also benefits from 1 hour free parking at the front and parking to the side. There is also a small car park in close walking distance.
The business operates from a large corner premise fully equipped to trade as a reputable convenience store, off licence and post office.
This business has a large sign above the front door and front windows to identify itself from other businesses in the area.
The property briefly comprises of the following:
Ground Floor: Retail space, store room, w/c and an office.
Offered on a leasehold basis with rent of £18,000 per annum. There are still 13 of 15 years remaining on the existing lease. There are rates payable in the sum of £8,388.
Monday to Sunday – 07:00 – 21:00
There is scope to increase the trading hours to suit.
The business currently operates with 9 member of staff.
Turnover: £11,000 pw
Gross Profit: 21% Stock: Approximately £30,000
Post master salary: £1000pcm
Our clients also offer a wide range of other products, including; groceries, frozen food, Tobacco, Newssheets, Greeting cards, Toys and Confectionery.
There is scope to increase trading hours. The competition level is low due there being only one competitor on the other side of the village and this being the only Post Office on the main road. There is a possibility to increase the number of services the Post Office offers such as Hermes, and Amazon.
TO BOOK A VIEWING PLEASE CALL US ON 01204 771470 OR EMAIL SALES@SIMPHI.COM
Simphi for themselves and for the vendor of this property whose agents they are given notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Simphi or the Vendor.
- None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement of representation or of fact.
- Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The Vendor does not make or give and neither Simphi nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this business or property.
- Any reference to the floor area is obtained from the official business rates figures, actual size may therefore vary, intending purchasers should, as stated above, perform their own due diligence.
- Accounts Available
- Offers Invited
- High Turnover
- Fully Fitted
- Prime Location
- Central Position in Affluent Village
- Established Business
- Attractive Business
- Close to Local Amenities